S-O-F-A

Sonia-Oxana-Farisha-Amna



Saturday, March 20, 2010

Amna Zahoor

Hi all,

My name is Amna Zahoor and I am from Pakistan. My family lives in Pakistan. I miss my siblings a lot.



I have a Masters degree in Mathematics from University of Engineering and Technology, Pakistan.



I have been living in Canada with my husband for more than one year and just trying to adjust myself in Canada. The thing I enjoy the most here is the cold weather.



Nowadays, I am doing Business Administration diploma. Business Communication is my first course, and it’s helping me to think and approach learning and life in multi-dimensional ways. This is my first blog ever and I am enjoying being able to express myself. It’s an exciting feeling, because I know there are people who will read about my thoughts.

Finally, I expect that everyone will like and enjoy our SOFA group's blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment