S-O-F-A

Sonia-Oxana-Farisha-Amna



Thursday, March 4, 2010

Farisha

Hello everyone.
My name is Farisha Faruk and I am currently doing a Certificate program in Accounting at NAIT. I am new to Canada and am certainly enjoying this new learning experience. I am from the beautiful Fiji Islands, which is located in the Pacific Ocean.
I have completed a BSc in Mathematics and Physics and a Graduate Certificate in Education from the University of the South Pacific. This qualification allowed me to teach in high schools in Fiji, an experience I enjoyed very much.

Science is my passion and learning about the world around me fascinates me. My interests also lie in learning about other cultures, shopping and reading.
Our communications class gives us an opportunity to learn new things, such as this blog. I had always wondered how people actually created blogs and now I know. I hope to be a good blogger and write blogs that are relevant and helpful to anyone who reads it.
Hence, I hope you will enjoy our blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment