S-O-F-A

Sonia-Oxana-Farisha-Amna



Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blog Evaluation 1 of 3

Hello, Everyone:

You've created a unique blog, one that is visually interesting due to your use of related colours. I appreciate the thought that went into your choices.

I also appreciate the work that most of you put into your self-introductions. I was looking for a comprehensive amount of information from each of you. Most of you remembered the "dark-background-light-text" rule; ensure that your font size is consistent as well. Please also ensure that you remember that your posts reflect your professionalism, so you'll need to revise for spelling, grammar, and punctuation as you would any written assignment in this course.

I'd like to see greater use of visuals - it'd be great for each of you to come back and post images of the people and places you mention in your self-intros. I'd also like to see a better use of your negative space, namely by enlarging the posts column and/or adding gadgets/widgets that increase reader interest and retention - ones that reflect who you are as group members.

At this point, I will award each of you 2/3 for this first evaluation. I will revisit this blog on March 21, and if I see changes/additions that improve the quality of the blog, I will change that mark to 3/3.

Your next assignment, due March 28, requires to do some Internet surfing for personal and business blogs. Each of you must choose two of each type and critique each regarding its layout, content, style, and form. Please remember to include links to the blogs so that all group members may view them, too.

I look forward to viewing your future contributions! If you have questions, please email me at lslywka@nait.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment