S-O-F-A

Sonia-Oxana-Farisha-Amna



Thursday, April 8, 2010

Amna Zahoor- Sweet Designs Cakery



In our life, we usually decide to celebrate events like Valentines’ Day, birthdays, weddings, and Christmas parties. And for these celebrations, sweet dishes are always the special part of the menu. In which, cake is the most common and easily available sweet dish. This blog is especially for cake lovers.


The blog is about the small business of Heather Horton, a cake consultant from USA. She runs her shop under the name Sweet Designs Cakery. The layout of the blog is very simple but complete. The contrast between text and background colour is superb. Also, the images are well-balanced with text. She presents many cakes and giving them different names like decorating-3D style cake. The cakes’ images tempt you to taste it. The owner has a very different pose in her profile picture, which makes it’s amusing for the readers. Furthermore, she also donated money for the cause of breast cancer cure.


The introduction includes the shop’s address, e-mail id, and phone number available for contact. The gadgets are prominent. Also, there are many comments of customers. She shared some of her favourite websites’ links.

The link for cake lovers is http://www.sweetdesignscakery.blogspot.com/


By Amna Zahoor

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amna, cakes is my favorite food, however I do not have time to bake it by myself, because of the time. When I will finish my studing I will bake something special for my family.

    Oxana Kupreeva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been a huge fan of cakes. However, I like seeing the variety of ways cakes can be decorated. The blog shows the designs and specials that the bakery owner has for its readers and customers and hence, I think that this is an interesting blog to come back to if one is in need of buying cakes.
    Farisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the cake.I always cut the cake on my birthday.I cannot enjoy my birthday without cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sonia verma
    The above comment is posted by me.

    ReplyDelete