S-O-F-A

Sonia-Oxana-Farisha-Amna



Friday, April 16, 2010

Oxana-Best Humor Blog

Hello everybody. My teacher liked to tell that only the human race has sense of humor. I completely agree with him. In this stressful life we have to smile and laugh as much as possible. I love when people smiling on the streets, in stores or in the busses etc. In our country people trying to put on their face some king of mask without any emotion. I like to read funny stories or watch comedy movies. If you like it too, let’s go to read these blog.You can find a lot of funny stories in this blog.
Visit: http://davisoncheney.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Oxana,
    I really liked this blog because most of the topics here depict irony. I love most of Cheney's blogs, except for the 'letter to the homeless' one, which I found to be quite rude and tasteless. I guess this is what attracts readers; irony and something different.
    By: Farisha Faruk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oxana, this is really very interesting blog. The guy has cool sense of humor. I read his 3 or 4 experiences and I enjoyed ‘A Higher Do’ the most.

    By Amna Zahoor

    ReplyDelete