S-O-F-A

Sonia-Oxana-Farisha-Amna



Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sonia - Tanja Lippert Photography

Photography is also part of our life. By photography we can capture a sweet memorable moment of our life.

Passion for the photography I have never seen like a Tanja in my life. One of the Tanja favourite photography, (that he took on Amanda and Michael’ carmel wedding ) was most beautiful, serene, colourful and lovely wedding. This took place in Santa Lucia preserve. Tanja loves photography .He has passion for the random pictures and he also put a separate college for his favourite pictures. The most important thing about the Tanja photography is a created ‘Natural Light’. There is an also link for the Light photography if someone want to learn how and why they make it.

There is a variety of pictures in this blog. I like the whole pictures in this blog, the color of the background. The most things that I like are black and white pictures. It also provides the information about photography. I believe everybody will enjoy by reading this blog.

http://tanjalippertphotography.blogspot.com/?expref=next-blog

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia, I think photographer as an artist she/he has to vave talent. It is beautiful pictures, I like them.

    Oxana Kupreeva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sonia you have chosen a superb blog. It is full of exquisite pictures. The photographer captured their lovely moments beautifully. I liked the kids’ part of pictures.

    By Amna Zahoor

    ReplyDelete